[Help-glpk] ODBC access with 64-bit Windows 7

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: [Help-glpk] ODBC access with 64-bit Windows 7
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:16:57 -0600

I am trying to use the "table" command in GMPL, under the 64-bit version of Windows 7, and Access 2007.

I am unable to figure out a connection string for the ODBC driver that works.  I suspect the issue has to do with using the 64-bit W7 operating system.

I have tried many variations of:

table ForecastLoads IN 'ODBC'
 'Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)};DBQ=C:\Forecast.mdb;'
 'SELECT Orig, Dest, Customer, Commodity, Distance From ForecastExtract' :
  OD<-[ Orig, Dest ], Customer, Commodity, Distance;

The typical kinds of errors I obtain are:

The driver reported the following diagnostics whilst running SQLDriverConnect
IM002:1:0:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
c:\fc.mod:11: error on opening table ForecastLoads
MathProg model processing error

and

The driver reported the following diagnostics whilst running SQLDriverConnect
IM014:1:0:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application
c:\fc.mod:11: error on opening table ForecastLoads
MathProg model processing error

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.