Re: [Help-glpk] restarting GLPK via a CPLEX LP file from the command lin

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] restarting GLPK via a CPLEX LP file from the command line
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 15:19:49 +0100

Hello Kevin,

see
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Steps_of_GMPL_File_Processing#Prescribed_starts

With glpsol you cannot specify a starting solution.

Using the library this is possible. Specify a callback function
in glp_iocp->cb_func when calling glp_intopt.

Provide the starting solution when glp_ios_reason returns
GLP_IHEUR for the first time.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------