RE: [Help-glpk] Problems in using GLPK on MATLAB

From: #LI WEN#
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Problems in using GLPK on MATLAB
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 09:28:13 +0000

Hi, Noli,

Thanks very much for your helps.

Actually I don't know what's the version of the glpkmex I'm using, as it is
provided in the source code of the program I'm trying to compile now. The
interface is different from the popular glpkmex (i.e. the one you gave). But
now I am trying to use the glpkmex you provided.

However, when I try to compile the glpkmex v2.8, it requires the file
'libglpk.a'. There's no such files in the GLPK directory. I installed GLPK
v4.34 on my PC. And the operating system is Windows-7 32bit.

Thanks,
LI Wen