[Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] execute concorde through cygwin command

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Fwd: RE: [Help-glpk] execute concorde through cygwin command
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 07:54:16 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello Aniket

As Xypron has already pointed out, this list is for
traffic about GLPK and not concorde.  We would
appreciate it if you could respect that mandate.

In any case, your question about the exactness of
concorde can be easily answered by reading the first
few lines of the concorde homepage.  That would,
I suggest, be a very much better use of everyone's
time, including your own.

with regards
Robbie

> To:          address@hidden