re: [Help-glpk] computational efforts, message level and KKT

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: re: [Help-glpk] computational efforts, message level and KKT
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:17:19 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello Ali

> To:          address@hidden
> Subject:     [Help-glpk] computational efforts, message level and KKT
> From:        Ali Baharev <address@hidden>
> Date:        Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:01:47 +0100

[snip]

> In my application I would like to get the computational
> efforts through the C API. In the previous releases I
> could use lpx_get_int_parm with LPX_K_ITCNT but it does
> not seem to work anymore. Please provide API functions
> to get the computational efforts such as iteration
> count.

This still works for me under 4.44:

  int niter = lpx_get_int_parm(d_prob, LPX_K_ITCNT);  // lpx is correct

Are you sure the call is broken?  But I agree, it would
be better if the API was updated.

If you need another work around, the terminal output records
this information in line-oriented form .. which you could parse
if truly desperate.

cheers, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Institute for Energy Engineering (IET)
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]