[Help-glpk] GLPK under Windows using Dev-C++

From: Sebastian Küpper
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK under Windows using Dev-C++
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:59:34 +0200

Hi,

I want to use GLPK under Dev-C++ and I'm having trouble doing so. I've read
that I need a .a file, but I don't know how to compile one. There was a link to
a make file for this purpose on this mailing list, but the make file doesn't
work for me - maybe because it's for version 4.10 which I can't download
anymore? I'd greatly appreciate any help :). If someone even has a working ".a"
file for Dev-C++, please send it to me, that'd be a really great help!

Greetings,
Sebastian