Re: [Help-glpk] Wiki-Book for GLPK

From: Harley Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Wiki-Book for GLPK
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:18:35 +0400

I didn't have this issue when I created the FAQ page last night. I was
able to create the page and then either edit a section using the "edit"
tag on the page or use the "edit this page" tab at the top of the
screen. I have just accessed the FAQ page from another computer and it
still allows me to change the pages.

All of my pages indicated that they hadn't been reviewed but other than
that I was able to reedit at any time. I am not using a wiki book login
at this time and was able to edit a page that I hadn't created (fixed a
minor english grammar problem on the main index page).

I don't know why you can not edit your pages unless you have some local
browser configuration setting disabled such as cookies or scripts.

Regards,

Harley