Re: AW: [Help-glpk] Problems compiling GLPK with ODBC support with Intel

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: AW: [Help-glpk] Problems compiling GLPK with ODBC support with Intel C++ compiler
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 15:43:50 +0400

Hi Peter,

> I have a VS 2008 project with the GLPK source code. With VC++ it
> compiles and runs. When I convert the project with the integrated
> "Intel C++ Compiler Pro -> Use Intel C++" the resulting project won't
> compile due to this error:

> C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\\include\winnt.h(11243):
> error: expected a statement
>   }
>   ^

Obviously some settings are wrong.

When I tried icc++, I just changed cl.exe to icl.exe in Makefile_VC
and then run Build_GLPK_with_VC9.bat (in subdirectory w32). I think
this must work for you.

In any case please make sure that HAVE_CONFIG_H=1 is defined in the
command-line, and config.h is exactly the same as config_VC from the
subdirectory w32.

Andrew Makhorin