Re: [Help-glpk] Help LPSolove

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help LPSolove
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:11:35 +0200

Hello Nicolás,

this list is about GLPK (http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/) not
about lpsolve.

lpsolve says the best way to get help with its software is by
visiting http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/lp_solve/.

The standalone solver glpsol provided with GLPK allows you to
specify a maximum solution time with param
--tmlim nnn       limit solution time to nnn seconds

A MIP gap of a maximum solution time when solving
mixed integer problems:
--mipgap tol      set relative mip gap tolerance to tol

The same options exist if using GLPK as a library for your
C or Java program.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------