[Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK -4.38 with suffixes patcth

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Compiled Windows GLPK -4.38 with suffixes patcth
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:12:12 +1000

Hi Xypron,

Thank you for much for creating the suffixes patch

Any plan to apply suffixes patch to the current glpk-4.43 source?

I think it would be useful since the current glpk-4.43 has proper
support ODBC. I am very interested as well to have this patch for Mac
OS X 10.6.3.

I am dualing booting my laptop/netbook (Windows and Mac OS X).

Sqlite3 and GLPK/Mathprog in Mac OS X is winning combination. AMPL
does not have Mac OS X support.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli