[Help-glpk] Multiple solutions for a binary MIP problem?

From: Pavel Klinov
Subject: [Help-glpk] Multiple solutions for a binary MIP problem?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:33:50 +0000

Hello,

I wonder if glpk can provide me with several optimal solutions for a
0-1 IP instance (seems not, but I thought I'd ask). I assume I could
use glpk as an oracle that only returns one solution and simply search
around (as suggested in, e.g., [1]), but a more direct way would be
super useful.

Any advice will be very appreciated, thanks.

Pavel

--
cheers,
--pavel

[1] Emilie Danna and David L. Woodruff, "How to select a small set of
diverse solutions to mixed integer programming problems".