[Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation

From: Saint Of Me
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help with GLPK installation
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:00:32 +0100

Hi all, I'm new in GLPK. I download glpk-4.42 and I follow the installation guide (./configure, make ect ect). When I finish this, what I must do to run a GLPK model file? I search on the net, and in the doc directory but I don't found anything. How can I do? I write an AMPL .mod, .dat and .run file but the student license is restrictive so I use GLPK. I know how translate from AMPL to GLPK but I don't know how run model file.
Thanks so much for the help
   Andrea