Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.42 release information

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.42 release information
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:01:42 +0700

> I am very excited about this new release, maybe I will directly incorporate
> GLPK into PyMathProg, so that you don't need to install GLPK separately, nor
> worry about which version compatibility issues.

Yingjie

I think it would be better to generate all the major language  binding
for glpk supported by SWIG i.e. Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, Java, and C#.

http://www.swig.org/

I think Xypron and you are using SWIG to generate Java and python
binding for glpk. Probably Xypron or you can host these bindings.

In case we can promote GLPK to the all.

Noli