Re: [Help-glpk] Integrating GNU GPLK with .NET

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Integrating GNU GPLK with .NET
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 05:20:55 +0700

Greig,

I think you have to create / find vb.net for glpk. You can create
vb.net binding /wrapper for vb.net.

Visit this sites:

For GLPK for Windows:
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/

Visit the archives of glpk-help for vb.net
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=vb.net&l=help-glpk%40gnu.org

There is C# binding / wrapper for GLPK that you can adapt and modify
for VB.net binding.
http://yoyovicks.blog.free.fr/

Xypron also has java binding for GLPK. It is the current version. 4.41
http://glpk-java.sourceforge.net/

pymathprog has python wrapper for glpk, also current version
http://pymprog.sourceforge.net/

For GIS and GLPK, I have glpk example reading shapefile (dbf file) for
areas. It is in example/dbf in glpk4.41.

For SQL and GLPK, GLPK supports obdc. Since it is embedded GIS, I
think SQLite is suitable.

SQLite driver.
http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/

Regards, Noli