Re: [Help-glpk] bigmul in glblib05.c

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] bigmul in glblib05.c
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 13:27:58 +0300

> I always prodce debug and release version in order to ensure that
> the code work properly.  The release version also stopped immediately
> after such failure.

In MSVC 2008 IDE choose
"Project/Properties/Configuration Properties/C++/Code Generation"
and make sure that "Basic Runtime Checks" option disables the data
loss check (i.e. there must be no option /RTCc). For more details
please consult MSDN.

I doubt that /RTC option is enabled for the release version, because
it cannot be used with /O options.

A much better way to build glpk with msvc 2008 is to use batch scripts
included in the distribution (see subdirectory w32 and w64). Thanks.