Re: [Help-glpk] sensitivity analysis table in glpk

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] sensitivity analysis table in glpk
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 01:16:03 -0800 (PST)

> Another way is just disable the lp presolver (--nopresol).

I tried the --nopresol switch, and still got the same result.
My glpsol version is 4.39. I think I will look forward to the new release.

I wonder if it is possible for the API to support printing the sensitivity info
for just one particular variable/constraint? This is useful when one is only
interested in some of the sensitivity bounds.

Sensitivity report is almost a must-have for teaching purposes, so it is
probably desirable to include this feature in GMPL as well.

I don't know, maybe it is helpful (pedantically) to rename the two sections of
the report as the "primal sensitivity info" (on the objective coefficients) and
the "dual sensitivity info" (on the right-hand-sides).