[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Luiz M. M. Bettoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:08:25 -0200

For R, try to use the compile subsystem = 1, can work.
See "Command subsystem " under http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html for more info.

Scite is very good for sintax parsing, you are right, just because it was built to demonstrate scintilla capabilities. But you can do a lot of things using properties files, running batch files with arguments or other more complex scripts (Scite itself can handle LUA scripts natively).

I can re-enable Scite java support in Gusek, sure, but I need to do it carefully. I remember when i've released first version of Gusek, Andrew have pointed some things like "be more simple" - and I think that is a good idea =) If Gusek needs to support a lot of languages, like Scite, will be better just help Scite to support GLPK files... =)

Hugs,
Luiz