[Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with Visual Studio 2010

From: xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK with Visual Studio 2010
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Andrew,

I have checked that GLPK compiles with Visual Studio 2010.

As the path to vcvars64.bat has changed, I suggest to add the
files at the link below to directory w64 of the GLPK distribution.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p26085400/Build_GLPK_with_VC10.zip
Build_GLPK_with_VC10.zip

Alternatively a comment indicating the path for Visual Studio 2010 could
be added to the Buildfiles.

There is no need for separate Makefiles.

In directory w32 I have compared the Build- and Makefiles. There is no
difference
between VC9 and VC6 except for the HOME path. As Visual Studio 98 is
obsolete
the VC6 files are no longer needed. (It moved out of extended support on
April 8, 2008.)

Best regards

Xypron