Re: [Help-glpk] GLP_K_ROUND and GLP_K_RELAX

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLP_K_ROUND and GLP_K_RELAX
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:14:29 +0400

> So I was reading about how we have these parameters that are not
> normally set through the use of the control parameter structure, such
> as GLP_K_ROUND (default: 0) and GLP_K_RELAX (default: 0.07)  I was
> wondering how these parameters can be accessed to show their default
> values or even to change their values.  All I can see is that glpk.h
> defines them as an integer...

LPX_K_ROUND and LPX_K_RELAX are deprecated and kept in the glpk header
only for backward compatibility.

LPX_K_ROUND affected only lpx_print_sol. Now glp_print_sol uses a default
value sufficient in most cases.

LPX_K_RELAX allowed to choose the ratio test option. In the new api it
is equivalent to the control parameter glp_smcp.r_test.