Re: [Help-glpk] Ayuda con GLPK

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Ayuda con GLPK
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 19:37:01 +0200

Hello Silvestre,

you can download Windows executables and DLLs as GLPK for Windows at  http://winglpk.sourceforge.net/.

Best regards

Xypron

silvestre ramirez wrote:
My name is Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez Student at Universidad Autonoma
Metropolitana in Mexico with tuition 205303332'm doing a project titled
ternimal to this project is to show graphically that occurs with a
solution of a linear problem, the scope will only be three variables in
order to display it on R3, the same with the problem of transport
allowance and maximum flow, handed me much good would help me to
install either the GLPK Visual Studio or Dev-C + + in visual studio
already try to install I get errors and compile the problem is linked
to time. I hope can help, and I could install linux but windows is
where the problem arises.

Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez