Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK for Java under Linux

From: Sylvain Fournier
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Compiling GLPK for Java under Linux
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:59:47 -0300

For the time being, my branch-and-bound algorithm is not optimal. Anyway, I won't need an optimal solution (it may be difficult to reach it due to the size of the problems I am facing).
So even if my branch-and-bound algorithm was correct, as I have to stop the run before the optimal solution, I may get different final solutions on Windows and on Linux. But fortunately, this does not occur very often.