[Help-glpk] rfe: change confusing "Crashing..." message

From: Robert Dodier
Subject: [Help-glpk] rfe: change confusing "Crashing..." message
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:15:40 -0600

Hello,

I am using GLPK 4.31. When I run glpsol, I see a message "Crashing..."
in the output. After some investigation I see that is not an error.
However in the name of all that is good I would like to ask you to
change it to something less confusing, since "crash" has another,
widely-known interpretation.

How about "Finding initial starting point..." ?

Maybe this has already been resolved. If so sorry for the noise.

FWIW

Robert Dodier

PS. Thanks for your work on GLPK, it is a great program.