[Help-glpk] Re: GLPK installation problem on Linux with Matlab (recompi

From: niels
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: GLPK installation problem on Linux with Matlab (recompile with -fPIC)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:52:12 -0400

Hello Yimeng,

This is a weird issue when glpkmex tries to call glpk on 64bit machines. I have it working on my machine. You'll need to recompile glpk with:

make clean
make CFLAGS+=-fPIC
make check
make install

note: if you are using the 'with-gmp' configuration argument, you'll need to recompile gmp the same way as well.

Good Luck,
   Niels