[Help-glpk] 213: No primal feasible solutions

From: ЦмСТ
Subject: [Help-glpk] 213: No primal feasible solutions
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:03:38 +0300

Dear glpk maintaners,

We have met a problem when solving a MILP model, it is defined as below:

MIN = sum(ki, i = 1 .. m)

St:
 K*y = 0
 yj >= e
 0 <= yi <= ki, kiЎК{0,1},1<=i<=m

K is a n*m coefficient matrix

y is a m*1 column vector of variables

The second line in constrains means that the j-th row of y should be a
positive, so e is boundary positive, which is small enough

The third line provides relationships bewteen continueous variables y and
binary variables k

Well, since m ЎЦ 500, n ЎЦ 30, I don #39;t think it failed because of large
amount of variables. So are we wrong or it is a bug of glpk?

the details of linear model is in the attachment.

Kind Regards

--
Yours, Yan Zhu

Institute of Microbiology, Chinense Academy of Sciences

Datun Rd.
Chaoyang District
Beijing 100101
P. R. China
Dear glpk maintaners,

We have met a problem when solving a MILP model, it is defined as below:

MIN = sum(ki, i = 1 .. m)

St:
K*y = 0
yj >= e
0 <= yi <= ki, ki¡Ê{0,1},1<=i<=m

K is a n*m coefficient matrix
y is a m*1 column vector of variables

The second line in constrains means that the j-th row of y should be a positive, so e is boundary positive, which is small enough

The third line provides relationships bewteen continueous variables y and binary variables k

Well, since m ¡Ö 500, n ¡Ö 30, I don't think it failed because of large amount of variables. So are we wrong or it is a bug of glpk?