Re: [Help-glpk] How to analyze which constraint (or combination of const

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How to analyze which constraint (or combination of constraints) is causing the model to become unsolvable?
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:55:30 +0100

> If finding the minimal set of conflicting constraints is a well known
> problem, are there any solutions provided in GLPK for it?

Not that i know of.

It is "outside of the scope" of GLPK.

> And if it is, what other tools could be used to find
> out the minimal set?

I am sorry i cannot be more helpful at the present moment, try google
with "minimal set of conflicting constraints" or something similar.

What is wrong with my original proposal? The most likely outcome is
that you will have a couple of violated constraints.

Best,

Ali