Re: [Help-glpk] Splitting one model into several files

From: Yaron Kretchmer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Splitting one model into several files
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:18:00 -0800

Thanks Oscar- I managed to get this to work as you advised.

Regards
Kretch

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Oscar Gustafsson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Yaron!

As far as I know glpsol only deals with one model. Since a rather recent version it can multiple data files though.

The solution would probably be to use some sort of file system concatenation of the files, which would depend on the operating system you are using. (for linux: cat file1.mod file2.mod ... > allfiles.mod)

Regards

Oscar