Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will

From: Selçuk Cihan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] is it possible to determine the value a nb variable will take?
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:05:05 +0200

well, since our grades are already posted for the homework, i will be
glad to share the code.

this is a zip file of 27kb size
http://www.2shared.com/file/4613418/36e26fd8/TabuSearch.html

note that i have slightly modified the original lpx_prim_ratio_test()
function of GLPK
the modified files are also in the zip file.

i needed to know how the basic variable changed(-1 decrease, +1
increase) and the final value of the entering nonbasic variable. maybe
GLPK already presents these values, i am not sure.

glpk.h (obviously since the signature of the function has changed)
glplpx06.c (this is where i added a few lines of code to obtain what i want)
glplpx08.c (this changes since it has calls to lpx_prim_ratio_test(),
i just added two more parameters with values 0 (null) so that it would
compile)

the algorithm is based on the reference:
 Løkketangen, A, og F. Glover.(1998). "Solving zero-one mixed integer
programming problems using tabu search". European Journal of
Operational Research, Vol 106, pp 624-658.