[Help-glpk] Re: table compatibility of GLPK 4.32

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: table compatibility of GLPK 4.32
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:23:01 +0300

> First of all, thank you very much for the response.

> I downloaded GLPSOL from one of the mirror sites. The version I
> compiled processes all the other problems effortlessly.
> I just followed the usual directions [./configure, make , make installĀ
> options that came with the document] Is there
> anything special that I need to do while configuring to ensure that the
> TABLE formats are recognized ?

The CSV table driver is built-in and does not need any specific options,
i.e. typing './configure' and then 'make install' is sufficient.

> I will reinstall the package one more time and let you know the outcome.

Please report if the example 'transp_csv.mod' will not work.

Also please make sure that the tarball you downloaded is not damaged;
for details see http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/#downloading .