Re: [Help-glpk] infeasible ray

From: Balazs Dezso
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] infeasible ray
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:19:57 +0300

And what about, when the problem is primal-dual infeasible. Then there is a
primal ray and also a dual ray, however there is not feasible solution for
both problems. I have a function, which computes the ray, if glpk finds  out
the problem is unbounded in the second phase, but I looking for a solution,
when I can build the ray without building a new problem object or modify the
current, if the first phase failed. I have an idea, but I do not know if it is
realizable. I think the failed first phase gives back a primal solution, which
violations are minimized, and the basis remain the same as the end of the first
phase. I think with some API function it is possible to calculate a dual
solution from the primal one. Do you think, is it possible or not?

Best, Balazs