[help-glpk] a simple question

From: Zhihao Cen
Subject: [help-glpk] a simple question
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 07:59:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I am new with glpk and I try to write a program in C++ using glpk.

But I get the following problem

I write in the code: (LPX* prob with direction min)

s = lpx_simplex(prob);
 if (s != LPX_E_OK)
 {
    std::string name  = "********";

    lpx_write_mps(prob, (char*)name.c_str());
    exit(s);
 }

and I get an error with 204(Unable to start the search), but the mps file can be resolved by glpsol.exe in console.

I have looked for the reason in the help-glpk archive, but I find nothing.

So I look forward of any help from you.

You can find the mps file with this email.

Thanks a lot.