RE: [Help-glpk] glpk vb

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] glpk vb
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:13:07 -0400

I have done a lot of work in Access using VBA.

Actually, I use GMPL, but Access controls the reading of the model, the
solving, and (since I'm working on an integer program), it records in
the database the initial LP solution and all the subsequent integer
solutions.

Further, there is a form that displays the output (and captures it in a
table) from GLPK, as well as controlling the parameters.

And I've implemented call-back functions for the MIP solver; for example
I can "duplicate" the Driebeck-Tomlin heuristic.  So far, I haven't
stubbled on any breakthrough on the specializing the callbacks.

It will take me a couple of days to remove any confidential information
and make it generic.  Then I can release it.

-Marc