[Help-glpk] Re: libglpk0: excessive install dependencies

From: glpk xypron
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: libglpk0: excessive install dependencies
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:30:09 +0100

Hello Andrew,

I found a guide for the program changes needed at
http://linux.die.net/man/3/dlopen
According to
http://sourceware.org/autobook/autobook/autobook_167.html
Configure.ac also will need changes: At least AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN must be
included.

Do You know of better guides for shared libraries?

I will try to make an implementation until Sunday March 17th.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------