Re: [Help-glpk] OPB output file anomaly

From: Oscar Gustafsson
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] OPB output file anomaly
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:45:36 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
I've followed the discussion and I think that this makes sense. As
noticed, neither of these cases did struck my mind when I wrote the
code.
Okay. Could you please make necessary changes in the code (when the
time permits)? I also could make, however, I am not enough familiar
with opb solvers, so my knowledge in this issue is not sufficient.
Yes, I'll try to sort this out (using Joey's patch as a start).

Regards

Oscar