Re: [Help-glpk] evaluation of MathProg iODBC and MySQL table drivers nee

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] evaluation of MathProg iODBC and MySQL table drivers needed
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 18:59:36 +0100

Please, find the files I use for testing in the appendix or download them from
ftp://glpk.dyndns.org/glpk/sql_examples.tar.gz

mysql_setup.sh is used to copy the data from the *.sql files to a MySQL
database. Please, change the username in the file if necessary. I assumed root.

You will find a variant of sudoku.mod and transp.mod both for iODBC and MySQL.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------