[Help-glpk] solver callbacks

From: Nagesh, Harsha
Subject: [Help-glpk] solver callbacks
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 18:04:55 -0000

Hi,

     I am new to glpk. I have tried to look into the docs/pdfs and the mailing
list archive but could not find this. When the solver is solving and finds
intermediate solutions, are there APIs to associate a call back that the solver
can call and we can perhaps extract the solution in the call back function ? I
have been using lpsolve and I know lpsolve has this feature, which I find quite
useful

Thanks
Harsha

disclaimer: