[Help-glpk] MathProg Parser

From: yo yo
Subject: [Help-glpk] MathProg Parser
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:14:48 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I am currently trying to find a way to retrieve the symbols through the API,
and to retrieve data using the symbols.
>From previous posts, I understand that I cannot get the marginal value of a
>constraint from the mathprog language, I have to go through the API.
So, to summarize the problem, if i cannot do API stuff from mathprog then i
need to do mathprog stuff from the API.

I found the MPL struct that seems to contains all I need but it is destroyed at
the end of the loadmodel api. The first patch would be to make it persistant.

Is there any work planned on this part?
Has anybody already done something in this way?
This way sounds quite difficult, it might be easier to add some keywords to
mathprog. The mathprog parser looks quite complicated, has it been built with
yacc/lex tools or by hand?
Is there the grammar source code somewhere?

Thanks,
Yo.