Re: [Help-glpk] some questions about Glpk

From: Nicolo Giorgetti
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] some questions about Glpk
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:26:47 +0200

Laiixin,

You can use GLPK within Matlab through GLPKMEX, a Matlab MEX interface I'm maintaining. You may download the latest version at the following link:

http://www.dii.unisi.it/cohes/tools/mex/downloads/glpkmex/index.html

In the new distribution, a simple matlab script is provided to compile the interface. FYI, from the same page it is available the executable MEX interface for Win.

Nicolo Giorgetti.

On 6/7/07, laiixin <address@hidden> wrote:
hello ,
>   my name is Lai,Xin.im a student of uni Rostock which is in germany.im
>   wanna use glpk to do some studies,but now i met some problems.i need ur
>   help.
> my system is windows Xp and i wanna use glpk uder matlab(version R2006a),the version of
> glpk i use is 4.4.The question i meet is how to compile it under windows
> xp,i also have VC6.0 in my pc.i tried to do the compliation which writes
> in the file"INSTALL",but after that i just got a problem from matlab:

mex -I<f:\MATLAB\R2006a\work\SBTOOLBOX\plmaddon\plmaddon\WORK\OPTIMIZATION\glpk-4.4>/include glpkmex.c glpk.lib
    Warning: An options file for MEX.BAT was foundand sourced, but the  value for 'COMPILER' was not set. This could mean that the value is not specified within.the options file, or it could mean that there is a syntax error within the file.
     F:\MATLAB\R2006A\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: The variable MATLAB in "mex.bat" was not set properly. Please
modify this variable at the top of the file "mex.bat".

In the mex.bat :
> rem General parametersrem
> set MATLAB=%MATLAB%set MSVCDir=G:\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98set
> MSDevDir=%MSVCDir%\..\Common\msdev98set
> PATH=%MSVCDir%\BIN;%MSDevDir%\bin;%PATH%set
> INCLUDE=%MSVCDir%\INCLUDE;%MSVCDir%\MFC\INCLUDE;%MSVCDir%\ATL\INCLUDE;%INCLUDE%set
> LIB=%MSVCDir%\LIB;%MSVCDir%\MFC\LIB;%LIB%
> rem
> ********************************************************************rem
> Compiler parametersrem
> ********************************************************************set
> COMPILER=clset COMPFLAGS=-c -Zp8 -G5 -W3 -DMATLAB_MEX_FILE -nologoset
> OPTIMFLAGS=/MD -O2 -Oy- -DNDEBUGset DEBUGFLAGS=/MD -Zi
> -Fd"%OUTDIR%%MEX_NAME%.pdb"set NAME_OBJECT=/Fo
> rem
> ********************************************************************rem
> Linker parametersrem
> ********************************************************************set
> LIBLOC=%MATLAB%\extern\lib\win32\microsoft\set LINKER=linkset
> LINKFLAGS=/dll /export:%ENTRYPOINT% /MAP /LIBPATH:"%LIBLOC%" libmx.lib
> libmex.lib libmat.lib /implib:%LIB_NAME%.x kernel32.lib user32.lib
> gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib
> oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /MACHINE:IX86set
> LINKOPTIMFLAGS=set LINKDEBUGFLAGS=/debugset LINK_FILE=set LINK_LIB=set
> NAME_OUTPUT=/out:"%OUTDIR%%MEX_NAME%%MEX_EXT%"set RSP_FILE_INDICATOR=@
> rem
> Resource compiler parametersrem
> RC_COMPILER=rc /fo "%OUTDIR%mexversion.res"set RC_LINKER=
> set POSTLINK_CMDS=del "%OUTDIR%%MEX_NAME%.map"set POSTLINK_CMDS1=del
> %LIB_NAME%.x
> i dont know which parameter is wrong,i hope u can help me.and anther question there are so many versions of glpk,can u give me a suggestion which one is best choice for me to use and how.thx alot,plz
> write me back as soon as possible.

中国十大热门旅游景点 了解更多信息!