[Help-glpk] Basis matrix / sensitivity factors / sensitivity matrix

From: Andrew Walbran
Subject: [Help-glpk] Basis matrix / sensitivity factors / sensitivity matrix
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:59:53 +1300

Hello
I am using GLPK to solve an LP model of an electricity network, and for one
analysis we need to extract the sensitivity matrix. I don't know very much
about linear programming, but I am told this is also known as the basis
matrix.

Is it possible to retrieve this information from GLPK, and if so what API
routines do I need to use? It is not obvious to me from the API
documentation, but that may just be because I am not very familiar with the
terminology of linear programming.

--
Andrew Walbran
website: http://q.geek.nz/