[Help-glpk] C++ links, again ;-)

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] C++ links, again ;-)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:44:47 +0100

hello all,
 I'm quite new on C/C++ programming..
'just trying to make a test C++ program working with glpk.

Yes, I read the doc and searched the mailing list..

I just added this two lines:
  LPX *lp;
  lp = lpx_create_prob();

If I don't place any header I get the error:

error: 'LPX' was not declared in this scope
error: 'lp' was not declared in this scope
error: 'lpx_create_prob' was not declared in this scope

But even if I place at the top of the header:

extern "C" {
   #include "glpk.h"
}

I still got the error:
 undefined reference to `glp_lpx_create_prob'

Where am I wrong?
Using kdevelop on Linux

(but that's the same just using g++ command line, while with gcc is working..)