Re: [Help-glpk] Chaining glpk output

From: Brady Hunsaker
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Chaining glpk output
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:28:02 -0500

Antonio Martino wrote:
I am using Glpk in a gui program and I like to get glpk output in a textbox

DO you know how to redirect stdout elsewhere?

Bye
Antonio

I don't know how to do this. This isn't the best mailing list for this question, since it's a general question of coding for GUIs rather than anything to do with GLPK. Perhaps there's somewhere else where people will be more likely to know.

Brady

--
Brady Hunsaker
Assistant Professor