[Help-glpk] glpset.h-file missing

From: pizza
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpset.h-file missing
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:52:01 +0200

Hi,

I am just wondering if there is a reason for me being unable to find the
glpset.h-file in the 'include' folder in the glpk (versions 3.3, 4.0,
4.1 and 4.2, I downloaded them all via ftp from the gnu webpage). It
would help me a lot if anyone could give me hint what I am doing wrong
;-) I want to compile a version of the standalone solver gpsol, but it
complains about the missing glpset.h file.

Cheers, michaela