RE: [Help-glpk] JNI

From: Welson Sun
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] JNI
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:17:12 -0700

One of my lab mates changed the configure script ( I really don't know
exactly which files he has changed) of Glpk4.3 and we can build the glpk JNI
on Linux, Mac OS and Cygwin. You can download the zip file from:
http://www2.et.byu.edu/~welson/SharedFiles/glpk4.3_JNI_src.zip  Just type
./configure --with-jdk=YOUR_JDK_PATH and then make.

Maybe somebody can figure out what he has done in the configure script and
integrate it into the Glpk.