Re: [Help-glpk] JNI interface for glpk for windows

From: Mritunjay Singh
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] JNI interface for glpk for windows
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent. I'd made changes myself to make a windows dll with the JNI. I used
microsoft's
linker to do the job. I see that the windows executable is built with
microsoft's
compiler in the current distribution (see win32vc.mak); so dont think it's
unacceptable
to use microsoft's linker.

Your way is superior and you've cleaned up some other things. I wonder if you
could send
me the modified source code? If you do send it, please do so to address@hidden

Thanks and regards
-M