[Help-glpk] glpk does not release all the memory?

From: EML
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk does not release all the memory?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:31:19 +0000

I've noticed tht GLPK consistently leaves 90 bytes of memory unfreed.
Even after calling glp_lib_fee_env().  It's not that important, but it
rings a warning in my debugger, so that's a minor nuisance.  I've not
been able to check were do these bytes come from.  Is it difficult to
fix?

Now just an unrelated question: what's the best way to discard redundant
linear constraints in a linear problem using glpk?  Looking at the
documentation I've not found a direct way to do that.  Maybe someone on
the list have faced a similar problem when having a big number of
constraints in a problem, most of them repeated or saying nothing.

I find glpk extremely useful, thank you all.

best regards,
Enric.