[Help-glpk] copying control parameters to another problem

From: Kish Shen
Subject: [Help-glpk] copying control parameters to another problem
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:24:41 +0000

Hi,

Is there a generic way of copying all the control parameters from one
problem object to another? By generic I mean that I don't need to
specify the parameters explicitly, or to know what type (integer/real)
the parameters are, so that the code would still work when there are
changes in the parameter list (e.g. between versions of GLPK).

Thanks in advance for any information/help!

Kish Shen
IC-Parc
Imperial College
London