Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK implementing OSI

From: Brady Hunsaker
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK implementing OSI
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:49:57 -0500

I recently began work on a COIN-OSI interface for GLPK.  I don't yet
have a good estimate of how much time it will take, but I will be
posting progress updates to the coin-discuss mailing list, which you
can join (or just view archived copies of) at the COIN website
(www.coin-or.org).

COIN-OSI will also undergo a restructuring in the near future, which
will probably affect the interface.  As a rough estimate, I hope to
have a working interface in January, but that depends a lot on my free
time between now and then.  The work will certainly get done sooner if
others decide they'd like to help!

Brady

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 05:54:11PM +0100, MeDon wrote:
> Hello,
> will GLPK works with OSI
> http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/coin/faqs.html#OSI
> in the future?

Brady Hunsaker
Georgia Institute of Technology
Program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization
School of Industrial and Systems Engineering

E-mail address:   address@hidden