Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Docs

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK Docs
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:22:20 +0400

>You can make your own dvi documentation from the
>.texinfo files(all four documents are included) in the
>latest distribution under /doc. Then if you have
>dvipdfm, you can make your own pdf.

The other way is to use (after configuring the package) 'make dvi',
'make ps', 'make pdf', or 'make doc'. For more details see the file
'INSTALL' in the distribution.

Btw, alredy built GLPK documentation in ps and pdf formats can be
usually found at <http://mai2.rcnet.ru/~mao/glpk/index.htm>, however
at present our web server is down (all people are on vacation).