[help-GIFT] which is the latest version of GIFT

From: James Zhou
Subject: [help-GIFT] which is the latest version of GIFT
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:14:35 -0400

Hi All,

Which is the latest work version of GIFT? I found that I can download GIFT from two places:
1.
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gift/
2.
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gift/

I just downloaded gift-0.1.15e from http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gift/. When I configure it in the first building step,I got an error "config.status: error: cannot find input file: Doc/Makefile.in". I am wondering which version is the latest working version at the moment. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

James