[help-GIFT] GNU Question

From: Patty
Subject: [help-GIFT] GNU Question
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:18:54 -0700

This is probably a very dumb question, but I am ignorant of this software.
I hope someone can help me. I hope I'm not out of line asking for your help.

I have several objects that are very old and have no identifying markings on them. Will this software allow me to scan a picture of them & will do an internet search for me? Like the "facial recognition" programs on TV - I'm not looking for faces just objects that are old without markings for identification.

If I am in the wrong place I would appreciate any direction anyone can give me.

Thank you for your time & any help you can give me.

Best wishes,

Patty Hadley
VintageTroniX
http://www.vintagetronix.com/shop/