Re: [help-GIFT] Need a Help plz Regards GIFT program

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Need a Help plz Regards GIFT program
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 23:04:00 +0200

Dear Aya,

I think that you already obtained some of the requested information.

Regarding a detailed description of the techniques you can easily find the publications in Google scholar searching for "David Squire" looking at the publications from 1999-2002. If you have a particular publication that you can not find the PDF of, I can surely send it to you.

Kind regards, Henning